Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Doctor Visit

Heidi and I went for our first visit to the ob/gyn today (Chester County Ob/Gyn). We had a long two hour visit where we got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is always a reassuring sound. They said everything looked good. I am in my 12th week which means I will be done with my 1st trimester next week! My trip to Salt Lake went very well although I am sooooooo tired. I slept 11 hours on Sunday night! People say the tiredness goes away after the 1st trimester. I hope so. I'm not showing yet although my pants are getting a little tight. I tried on my first maternity pants and am not looking forward to those at all. (Although, most people say you appreciate them by the end.) I've felt great overall & can only hope it keeps up. I hope you are all well and will keep you posted.

Love,

Heidi and Sarah

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Sarah & Heidi,
Congrats on the expectant baby! I am so excited for you both! You will be wonderful parents.

And Sarah, not to worry, you will come to love your maternity clothes, especially the jeans. They will be the most comfortable jeans you ever wear and a couple years from now after a big Fenstermaucher birthday dinner, you will wish you had the extra stretch panel in your regular jeans!